PERUN AX NECKLACE - SERBIAN SLAVIC MYTHOLOGY
Brand: Slovenska Mitologija
Unlock the power and majesty of Serbian Slavic mythology with our stunning Perun's ax necklace. This piece is crafted with precision and care, showing the strength and power of one of the most revered symbols in Serbian Slavic culture. The pendant is silver-plated and patinated, which makes it high-quality and long-lasting.
- The lengt of the pendant is 5 cm
- Silver-plated and patinated pendant
- Whether you're looking to boost your confidence, overcome challenges, or simply want to connect with the rich history and culture of the Slavic people, this necklace is the perfect choice.
- An elegant and easy-to-match necklace with all styles of clothing!
- Perun is the mightiest of all Slavic gods, god of princess and knights, invincible warrior, the creator of the thunder and lightning.
- He maintains order in the Universe, gives victory in the battle and protects the state and the rulers.
- Of all the gods, he has the closest relationship with the mankind, and as a very powerful god he was honored even by non-Slavic people.
- Perun's weapons are rod, bow, arrows (lightning) and the AXE which is his most significant mark – he hits bad people and ghosts with it.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PENDANTS:
Pendants, necklaces and medallions ROD ®, inspired by Serbian and Slovenian mythology, are not of precious metal, made of high quality metal alloy based on zinc, aluminum, copper and magnesium, free of lead, tin and nickel (unless `nickel plated 'is especially emphasized). then they were coated with a layer of silver or brass and eventually patinated. Wetting of the pendants (due to patina) is not recommended.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.