T-SHIRT FC RED STAR COAT OF ARMS STAMP, RED
Brand: Crvena Zvezda
The Red Star football club shirt is an ideal combination of sporty style and functionality. Made from high-quality materials, this shirt will provide comfort and durability during sporting activities, while at the same time promoting your love for the sport and this club.
- The original shirt of the Red Star football club
- Apart from the sporty look and quality, this shirt is also a practical option for all outdoor activities
- This shirt is not only a striking fashion detail, but also a support for your favorite football club Red Star
- A great gift for all Red Star fans
- Color: red
- There is a Red Star stamp on the shirt
- A simple, but sporty and modern shirt
- Easy to combine with everything
- Material: 100% cotton
- Extremely durable, which means it will be able to be worn for a long period of time without fear of damage or wear
- It is made of high-quality material that allows optimal ventilation and comfort during sports activities
- The material is light and dries quickly
Choose the appropriate size by following our size chart:
About FC RED STAR BELGRADE:
Red Star Belgrade FC (Serbian: Црвена звезда Београд / Crvena Zvezda Beograd), is the only Serbian and ex-Yu club to have won the European Champions Cup and the Intercontinental Cup, having done so in 1991.
Red Star Belgrade’s home ground is the Rajko Mitic Stadium (since 21 December 2014), formerly known as the Red Star Belgrade stadium or lovely called by the Delije - Marakana.
The jersey of Red Star Belgrade is holy for all real Red Star Belgrade. They were a major driver for the very respectable Red Star Belgrade Champions league results. The games in the champions league were characterized by the goals of already now legendary striker – Milan Pavkov.
Red Star (CZV) has almost a 50-year-long tradition of giving the title of the Star of Red Star (Serbian: Звездина звезда / Zvezdina Zvezda) to the players that had a major impact on the club's history and have made the name of the club famous around the globe.
So far, five players and the entire Red Star Belgrade 1991 team were officially given the title:
Rajko Mitic, Dragoslav Sekularac, Dragan Dzajic, Vladimir Petrovic – Pizon, Dragan Stojkovic – Piksi and the 6th Star of Red Star is the 1991 European Champions Cup Winner Generation
Red Star’s most passionate and long-standing city rival is FK Partizan Belgrade and its supporters are called Grobari. The derby Red Star Belgrade vs Partizan Belgrade is regarded as one of the greatest football rivalries in the world and the matches between these rivals have been labeled as the Eternal derby.
If you are interested in merchandise and fan material from your favorite football club, either football jerseys, fan t shirts, caps or even flags of Red Star Belgrade or Red Star Belgrade sweatshirts, you can now buy online.
Children jerseys or delije t-shirts of Red Star can be a nice gift for all young supporters.
In the Red Star Shop you can find all fan merchandize. Visit Crvena zvezda Shop Marakana when in Belgrade, on Serbianshop you can purchase everything needed any time.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.