Serbian folk costume for baby girls - whole set with opans
Handmade serbian folk costume. Costumes have an important historical role because they represent a symbol of ethnic identity. They have great cultural and aesthetic value. Teach your kids the Serban tradition!
Today, folk costumes are bought mainly for cultural and artistic societies, although some parts of the costumes can be perfectly integrated into modern clothing combinations.
Folk costume contains:
- Handmade leather opanak, padded
- Socks hand-knitted and hand-embroidered
- Skirt hand woven and pleated
- Belt hand-woven on a loom
- Apron richly hand embroidered
- Vest richly hand-embroidered gold embroidery
- Sleeve bows
You can get the whole set according to your baby's measurements!
Immediately after ordering, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following measures:
- Waist size
- Length from shoulder to knee
- Arm length
- Shoe number
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.