NECKLASE SNAKE KOLOVRAT - SERBIAN SLAVIC MYTHOLOGY
Brand: Slovenska Mitologija
Unlock the power and majesty of Serbian Slavic mythology with our stunning snake spinning wheel necklace. This piece is crafted with precision and care, showing the strength and power of one of the most revered symbols in Serbian Slavic culture. The pendant is silver-plated and patinated, which makes it high-quality and long-lasting.
- The diameter of the pendant is 3,5 cm
- Silver-plated and patinated pendant
- Whether you're looking to boost your confidence, overcome challenges, or simply want to connect with the rich history and culture of the Slavic people, this necklace is the perfect choice.
- An elegant and easy-to-match necklace with all styles of clothing!
- Representing Mother Earth
- The snake was always highly respected, especially in Slavic mythology.
- It is believed that a white snake lives under every house, protecting the home and guarding the souls of one’s ancestors.
- The snake is also one of anthropomorphic forms of God Veles.
- In symbiosis with Swastika or Kolovrat Snake represents an essential harmony between the Sun and the Earth, as providers of life, and the people who depend on these two entities.
- Swastika is a symbol that is accepted by many civilizations. Basically, the swastika represents the circling of the Sun. This symbol is seen all around the world in the ornaments as a sign of Light, Sun and Life, and is found in an early Vincha script, that dates back to 6,000 BC. The word „swastika“ means an item that brings happiness, well-being and prosperity.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PENDANTS:
Pendants, necklaces and medallions ROD ®, inspired by Serbian and Slovenian mythology, are not of precious metal, made of high quality metal alloy based on zinc, aluminum, copper and magnesium, free of lead, tin and nickel (unless `nickel plated 'is especially emphasized). then they were coated with a layer of silver or brass and eventually patinated. Wetting of the pendants (due to patina) is not recommended.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.