SILVER EARRINGS KOLOVRAT PATINA - SLAVIAN MYTHOLOGY
Brand: Slovenska Mitologija
Hoop earrings offer more than just a beautiful design. They also serve as a link to the powerful energy and mythology of the Slavic people. As symbols of femininity, protection and strength, these earrings carry with them the spirit of Slavic goddesses and heroines.
Whether you want to add a touch of elegance to your everyday style, are looking for a meaningful gift for a loved one, or are simply interested in exploring the fascinating history and mythology of the Slavic people, these earrings are the perfect choice.
- Diameter: 1.5 cm
- Material: 925 sterling silver and patina
- Crafted with precision and care, these earrings feature intricate designs inspired by the legends and folklore of this ancient culture.
- The pendant is the perfect size to elegantly accent your look
- A unique and attractive addition to any jewelry collection, they also serve as a reminder of the beauty and resilience of the Slavic people and their mythology.
- Kolovrat, the wheel of Svarog - is a symbol of the Sun, Life, the constant circulation of nature and the universe.
- It can be found in almost all ancient religions, but mostly among the Slavs. Our ancestors wore the spinning wheel around their necks, embroidered it on their clothes, military flags and engraved it on their weapons, believing that the Sun would bring them victory and glory, and that's how it usually happened.
- The sun's wheel can rotate clockwise or counterclockwise, and it can also be shown in a circle, when it symbolizes the cycle of eternal movement of the universe.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.