HAMMER OF SVAROG NECKLACE - SLAVIC MYTHOLOGY
Brand: Slovenska Mitologija
- The diameter of the pendant is 3.5 cm
- Silver-plated and patinated pendant
- Whether you're looking to boost your confidence, overcome challenges, or simply want to connect with the rich history and culture of the Slavic people, this necklace is the perfect choice.
- An elegant and easy-to-match necklace with all styles of clothing!
- It is not recommended to wet the pendants because of the patina.
HAMMER OF SVAROG:
- Svarog is Heavenly Smith, creator of gods and of eternal fire.
- The hammer is his symbol and his trademark.
- Our hammer is made of special metal alloy like all of our pendants, and can be silver coated and patinated or brass coated and patinated .
- This one is brass coated and patinated, because Svarog is Sun God, and Kolovrat is the symbol of Sun!
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PENDANTS:
Pendants, necklaces and medallions ROD ®, inspired by Serbian and Slovenian mythology, are not of precious metal, made of high quality metal alloy based on zinc, aluminum, copper and magnesium, free of lead, tin and nickel (unless `nickel plated 'is especially emphasized). then they were coated with a layer of silver or brass and eventually patinated. Wetting of the pendants (due to patina) is not recommended.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.