KOLOVRAT 1 NECKLACE - SERBIAN SLAVIC MYTHOLOGY
Brand: Slovenska Mitologija
Unlock the power and majesty of Serbian Slavic mythology with our stunning spinning wheel necklace. This piece is crafted with precision and care, showing the strength and power of one of the most revered symbols in Serbian Slavic culture. The pendant is silver-plated and patinated, which makes it high-quality and long-lasting.
- The diameter of the pendant is 4 cm
- Silver-plated and patinated pendant
- Whether you're looking to boost your confidence, overcome challenges, or simply want to connect with the rich history and culture of the Slavic people, this necklace is the perfect choice.
- An elegant and easy-to-match necklace with all styles of clothing!
- Kolovrat, Sun wheel of Svarog - a symbol of the Sun, Life, and the constant circulation of nature and the Universe.
- It can be found in nearly all ancient religions, especially Slavic.
- Our ancestors used to wear Kolovrat around their necks, sew on their clothing and war flags and carve on their arms, believing that the Sun would bring victory and glory, and often it would be so.
- Solar spinning wheel can rotate clockwise or counterclockwise and can be displayed in a circle, thus symbolizing the eternal movement of the Universe.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PENDANTS:
Pendants, necklaces and medallions ROD ®, inspired by Serbian and Slovenian mythology, are not of precious metal, made of high quality metal alloy based on zinc, aluminum, copper and magnesium, free of lead, tin and nickel (unless `nickel plated 'is especially emphasized). then they were coated with a layer of silver or brass and eventually patinated. Wetting of the pendants (due to patina) is not recommended.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.