NECKLACE WOLF - SERBIAN SLAVIC MYTHOLOGY
Brand: Slovenska Mitologija
Unlock the power and majesty of Serbian Slavic mythology with our stunning Kolovrat wolf necklace. This piece is crafted with precision and care, showing the strength and power of one of the most revered symbols in Serbian Slavic culture. The pendant is silver-plated and patinated, which makes it high-quality and long-lasting.
- The diameter of the pendant is 3.5 cm
- Silver-plated and patinated pendant with black patina, also contains nickel
- Whether you're looking to boost your confidence, overcome challenges, or simply want to connect with the rich history and culture of the Slavic people, this necklace is the perfect choice.
- An elegant and easy-to-match necklace with all styles of clothing!
- The wolf is the totemic animal of the ancient Slavs, their mythical ancestor.
- It has always played an important role in Slovenian tradition and folklore, and our ancestors respected and feared it.
- The wolf is tied to the rituals of protection and the worship of the ancestors, it is the link between the solid reality and the world in which we live and the less solid, but no less real, world in which our ancestors live, the realms of the beyond.
MORE DETAILS ABOUT PENDANTS:
Pendants, necklaces and medallions ROD ®, inspired by Serbian and Slovenian mythology, are not of precious metal, made of high quality metal alloy based on zinc, aluminum, copper and magnesium, free of lead, tin and nickel (unless `nickel plated 'is especially emphasized). then they were coated with a layer of silver or brass and eventually patinated. Wetting of the pendants (due to patina) is not recommended.
Apply for newsletter
Sign up for the Serbianshop newsletter and get a 10% discount.